This one was hit at crossing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: This one was hit at crossing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 04:38 am:

Everyone has probably seen this one....non-tapered rear axles, all brass car. I'd say new or right at it unless the brass was polished the week before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:10 am:

Every time I see this one, I just want to holler out "JUST GIVE IT TO ME! I CAN FIX THAT!!!!"

That would be a challenge I would like to try. As long as it was and would be an early enough car when finished.
Neat picture! Thanks for showing it again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Story on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 07:21 am:

If that guy keeps standing in the middle of the tracks, he will look like he was the driver.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 11:04 am:

There might be one or two re-usable parts!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 11:59 am:

A 1910 Model year. Lip on front fenders. Straight rear axles. Door is from a 1909-10 body. Rands windshield. Metal running board. Roll down on front bow. Probably close to being made to my May, 1910 Touring.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration