WANTED: Speedster project, chassis, or car by James Keller

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: WANTED: Speedster project, chassis, or car by James Keller
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:30 pm:

For a bit of back ground check out his post on the Classified

James

It was my pleasure to talk with you this AM. I will email you some more pictures.

I bought this from a fellow over in OKCity last fall and stuck it in storage with just someone like your self in mind to give to, so thank you for posting on the classifieds. This hobby has been very good to me and my wife, where else would I meet great folks from all around the world. So you have provided me with another chance to give back, you owe me nothing but it comes with a cost. One day when you are rich and famous you can give back to someone also. Maybe think kindly of an old fart in Tulsa. LOL Also to those that have offered helping get the project head in your direction.

What we have here is a 26/27 frame and engine but has an early hogshead, a few items could be restored like the bent drag link and the rear radius rods but I have some really good ones to send along with your project.

The radiator is a flat tube three row so if it holds water, maybe good to go and it has a water pump.

Out side oil line and a deep sump that I have never seen.

Model A intake and exhaust with pipe and a muffler. Downdraft carb.

The engine oil looks like it may have ran, got some color to it. I know who put this thing together but I would like to just go through the engine to make sure it is good to go, it was one of his first rebuilds. .

I will change out the hogshead as the 26/27 bolts to the engine block offering additional support and would guess it has a small brake drum and change that over to the wide drum for a better Ford brake. Hope to get a few of my club members involved.

I also have a 3 drop front axle but don't have 26/27 front spindles but I bet we can find some.

Needs brake rods but I think some are out in the barn.

It is a roller (no tires or tubes) and there are two more wire wheels that look good to replace the rusted out ones on it now.

The rear axle is 26/27 but the front wheels while 26/27 wires are mounted on the early wood hubs and we need to find a good set, maybe someone here has a set that they would part with.

It is no cherry but a great start. If you still would like this, let me know, but I will need some time to take the engine apart and see if we have got a good sound one.

I don't know the condition of the rear axle but you said a fellow in Georgia gave you one so between the two you have something to work with.

Condition of the generator is unknown and we need a starter complete with Bendix and cover.

Has a set of coils, condition not known but I will test them and see what we have.

Right now it has a high cast iron head and I would like to find something else to get the engine in the mildly heated up range. so depending on what I find maybe a better cam and so on. I can hope.

We have a few guys that will help get it headed James direction, thanks to Freighter Jim, Bill Everett and Seth.

There will be some bits and pieces that are going to be needed, how about you forum members? We all talk about getting youth into our hobby, well here is a junior in high school that wants a Model T speedster!

We have a budget of $0 dollars to get him a great start on a running frame/engine. He will need his budgeted bucks to get further down the road.

Contact me if you would be willing to help and as I get further into gathering James up a good start to his speedster project I will let you know what is needed. Thank you in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:33 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:35 pm:

It also has a firewall and steering

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:47 pm:

This is exactly how to bring young people into the T hobby. Big thank you Mike and others involved for moving this project forward

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 02:55 pm:

Hi guys (everyone who's reading). I would like to briefly say that I can't even explain what this feels like.

Mike- I'll call you tonight, but yes, I'm still very interested.

My budget is not $0- it would be nice to think I can build this from crowd supplied parts, I will gladly pay for parts. $0 would be nice so I can still buy something practical for daily use, but not necessary.
Freighter Jim, Seth, and Bill- I'll gladly compensate you guys for any transport services as well.

I had been contacted by Robert in Atlanta regarding some speed parts. As it turns out, he had a cast iron warford, matching axle and driveshaft, radiator cover, and hood he was willing to give me for free! Maybe, if it's possibly on the route, could these could be picked up as I think a warford would be very useful on a speedster.

James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 03:00 pm:

Mike,

Good to talk with you on the phone .... :-)

We all were once young and needed a hand starting out.

That said - let us encourage James as he starts out in the Model T hobby by doing what we can to help.

I will provide free enclosed transport of the chassis from you along with any other parts needed from the build that are donated as I travel the lower 48 states.

( Subject to scheduling & availability ).

The goal is to get them as close as possible to James.

Please post up what you think is needed so other members can step up & help out as they can.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Ok guys its time ti chip in and help. I can send 25 dollars to Mike in Tulsa. I think it may be a good place to do so. If mike is willing to accept money donations to help in the shipping and some parts. It will help those who are giving and transporting. Mike can figure how to divide up the money or some one can figure out how to make it work.
So put you 2 cent,s in or more if you can and lets see where this goes. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

Mike, Sent you a PM. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

James;

Thank you for your kind offer to compensate for expenses in helping get this delivered to you; however, I don't want any money.

The chance to help, to give back, to remember clearly the people who helped me, is more than enough. Encouraging others, especially younger people, in the hobby is it's own reward.

I hope only that Freighter Jim doesn't get to do all the hauling; I very much want to do some of it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 06:23 pm:

Bill,

Agreed with everything you said.

We will draw straws .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 08:08 pm:

Thank you to all you good folks for making this possible!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

Mike I think I have some good 26-27 spindles and a couple good 21 inch wire model T wheels. What hubs will be needed. I should have a pair of good rear hubs but may not have any good front hubs. Mike Walker is supposed to be here in a day or two so I possibly could send stuff to you thru him ... Send me a list soon so I can go thru the parts hoard ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 08:57 pm:

I do believe I have a bendix for a starter I could send. Let me know where its going by PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 09:21 pm:

Thank you all for offering to help out by sending a check. I have also received emails making the same offer. I really don't want to deal with getting cash and the record keeping issues.

I will be posting a wish list that I would like to gathered before sending the project off to James. Check back in and if it something you have or can get I will appreciate it greatly.

We already have a club member that donated a set of coils. He may hate me so I won't say who it is but he is on the Board of Directors and the Tech editor of the VF, lives in Nebraska and a great guy. But I didn't tell you who it was.

I also got a phone call from Donnie Brown and he has most of the items I listed on the first post. Thank you very much and it sound like Mike Walker will get them closer to me.

One of our Vendors has offered to help out, so we are getting a team together.

Chad thanks I sent you a PM

Thank you all for your kindness

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:15 pm:

Just need to get some rubber on those rims so I can help get that sweet ride closer. Looks like a very good start. Will be fun to see what direction James decides to take it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 11:18 pm:

Thanks to everyone that has volunteered parts, time, or services.

I'd like to get a list of names of contributors to paint on the cowl when the body is done.
James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 11:59 pm:

Hi Mike- I'll put an aluminum timing gear in the mail to you tomorrow for James' project and a set of flywheel oil slingers.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 05:31 am:

There was a set of free tires in Michigan about a month ago
Can't find the post now but I'm leaving for UP tomorrow and would pick them up if they are still a available for project

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 07:56 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/659717.html?1468632077

Would it be these tires?
They aren't free but I can send the guy money and pay to ship them.
James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 09:28 am:

James, I know this may be overwhelming to you at this point. It is very likely that there will end up being a complete running chassis (or almost running) when this has ran its course. Mike Bender is one of the good engine rebuilders our hobby is blessed with. He mentioned to me he wants to at least give the engine a "look over" and make sure you will have a good engine to work with. This may take a little while for all things to come together and finally arrive to you. It probably will seem like an eternity to you. There probably will still be things you will need to get when the chassis arrives. My suggestion (for what little it may be worth) is to start thinking of the body and seating design that you want to build. Start trying to find a club or individual T owners near you to give support and driving lessons. The Ts drive different than other cars and there will be a short learning curve. Your budget will be needed to finish the car. So let us old geezers have a little fun rounding up what we can... But as Mike said. It all comes with a price. Someday, it will be your turn to "pass it on" So trying to help out others (when you can) and learning all you can about the Ts (to preserver the history of the cars) is the payment we are looking for. A lot of us have more T parts than we can use in two lifetimes. So for some of us, Its time for us to "pass it on". My wife said, "There is not enough room in the cemetary to dig a big enough hole for me to take it with me" :-) :-) I believe we may have the tires covered at this time. Mike should have a list soon of what could be used for the chassis to be complete. have fun and be safe Donnie Brown ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 09:41 am:

James, when you get a minute, please ask Robert in Atlanta to text pictures of what you mentioned he was giving you.

Depending on what they are and in what state of assembly, I may be able to help get those for you as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 10:15 am:

Donnie Brown let me know that he has the tires covered and one off the vendors I do business with who wishes to remain anonymous has agreed to furnish new tubes and rim liners.

Dan thanks for the gear and the oil slingers

Mike Walker let me know he has 26/27 spindles. Thanks Mikey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 05:10 pm:

Here are a few pictures I was sent of the Warford and driveshaft. I was told that the axle and driveshaft were one unit and the warford and all its parts had been removed from the driveshaft. He was also giving me a radiator cover, hood, 26-27 cowl and gas tank, and a speedster seat he had.

James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 05:40 pm:

Eric Barrett and I would like to help as well although we are in California. We have a Trailor load Of t stuff please email robertaweitzel@gmail.com or put list on form. I'm sure people will check it off. And do include ship to address

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

James, if you will PM me your mailing address, I have two new speedster seats I'm not going to use that I will donate to you. It might take me a few days to come up with a box big enough. Or, if the load of parts makes a stop in Memphis then heads east, I could meet it at a Jackson, TN exit to add to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 06:29 pm:

James, The Warford will make a nice addition to the car. But I suggest to start out with a stock drive line. You will have plenty of time to add the Warford. It is a simple changeover to add it after you have the speedster going. That will allow you to drive a complete running car and take your time making the Warford ready to install in the car. At first "keep it simple" is a good rule to go by. Then as your budget and skill level increase, do the changes. "A Speedster is never done".... That's one of the things that makes them fun ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 08:21 pm:

James, Donnie is right. You have a huge job just getting your new project up and running. Get the feel of a T and how it likes to be driven. Then add things one at a time. You will need outside brakes at least with the Warford. If you get out of gear you will have nothing for brakes.
go one level at a time and enjoy the ride and the good folks here. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 09:10 pm:

I figured Id share this with you guys since I'm sure you're dying to know what kind of body I want to do.

I think the tentative plan is to build the body out of aluminum- not one big sheet, but smaller panels riveted together to give that "I stole this metal from a retired B-17" look. I think either a pointed tail or boat tail will look awesome, but I am leaning towards the pointed tail right now (maybe with the exhaust routed out of the tip). Im also thinking no fenders and a full length hood to give that "aerodynamic" look. Cosmetically, I will most likely just polish the aluminum and linseed wax it to keep it shiny. Some small painted accents such as a few flight labels, all the contributor's names (as the "crew"), and maybe even the "tiger-shark" teeth on the cowl. For the passenger/driver area, I am thinking just a slight dip to ease getting in and out- but no doors. A shortened full-width windshield and some other small aviation things to round out the look and I think thats about it.

I would like to think this is similar to what a returning GI after WWII would have built using scrap plane parts as their weekend joyride vehicle. Feel free to weigh in in any way- hopefully I'll have rough a rendering done soon.

James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Hey Robert, thank you for the great offer!

If other members haven't already contributed these pieces, I'm looking for:
-A pair of big headlights (late model electric stock ones are good) from a similar era car
-A few older taillights (don't have to be T but need to be electric)
-2 useable 21" wire wheels to use as spares
-A wire wheel spare tire mount
-A windshield that isn't nice enough to use on a car but can be cut down and used on a speedster (preferably 26-27 profile bottom)
-A pair of Rocky Mountain brakes or other accessory brakes in useable condition
-Horn
-Any old aviation pieces that could be sacrificed/used on the car
-High compression head
-Performance cam (not picky on grind)
-Distributor conversion
-12 volt alternator
-Old leather belts, old scraps of canvas, burlap, leather, etc
If anyone reading this has these pieces, I will gladly pay for them via cash or paypal.

My shipping address is 11706 Silver Spruce Terrace, Kingsville MD 21087

James

(Message edited by vwbusman66 on August 04, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 09:27 pm:

Donnie and Scott:
I agree 100%. I plan on getting the chassis running and driving well in somewhat stock form and then building the body around it. Then, I'll drive it and get used to it and start tuning little things and adding and subtracting things until I'm happy with it.

James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 09:46 am:

James -- If you're shooting for a post-WW-II kind of build, please use a generator, not an alternator. That would stick out like a sore thumb.

If your car were to have A/C and a 300-watt stereo, you could use an alternator. But I doubt that it will have those. :-) A generator will suit your needs just fine and be era-appropriate.

(Message edited by coupelet on August 05, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 10:44 am:

BTW James, I like your handle "vwbusman66" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 11:30 am:

I have a pair of headlights which I believe are from the mid-1930's; I don't know what kind of car they came on. They have been converted to sealed beams at some time. I don't need them, so they are yours if you want them. They are 9" diameter and can be mounted with or without the fender brackets.

lts

lts2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 11:32 am:

James - Just a thought in the spirit of "one step at a time", as an "intermediate" step, similar to your very sensible approach to the chassis and "mechanicals", you could build a very nice basic type open speedster with no actual body. Just sort of like the kit that is available from Rootlieb. In fact, I'll bet that somewhere out there, there is probably a Rootlieb kit that someone did not finish, or that for one reason or another, is not being used, or, perhaps even a "partial" Rootlieb kit. That might be a way to easily utilize the two new speedster seats from Dennis Plank.

As an "aside", I think this is one of the most refreshing and gratifying threads I've ever read on the forum. It certainly demonstrates the general good nature of the Model T forum community and I just wish I had something I could contribute in the way of parts,.......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 11:34 am:

Ooops! I didn't notice your last night's 9:27pm post James,.....sorry,......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 11:54 am:

Mike Walker, Those look like 1935 Ford lights. 36 were more pointed in the back. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 12:48 pm:

Hey Mike (and others), does anyone sell a rebuilt generator that is 12 volts?
James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 12:56 pm:

Hey Harold, I was planning (as suggested by Donnie) to build a very basic platform just to get driving and then get a spare frame to build the body around.
Mike, those headlights look great! Thank you!
Gary- thanks man!
James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 02:27 pm:

James I believe a 6 volt generator will charge a 12 volt battery. Just takes basically twice as long. Some of our electrical guru's can verify that....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 06:00 pm:

Mike Walker, I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 06:22 pm:

Bill -- Got it. Sounds good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 06:46 pm:

James

you don't need a 12 volt generator. Got that covered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 03:42 pm:

Here is the current "wish list" as far as I know from what Mike has told me it needs and others have contributed. If anyone else has contributed other pieces, please copy this list and add to it or change your name- I am not 100% sure on who has donated the starter bendix and spindles.

-THIS WHOLE PROJECT - MASSIVE THANKS TO MIKE BENDER!!!!!
-3" Drop axle - Thanks to Mike Bender
-Tires - Thanks to Donnie Brown
-Hubs - Thanks to Donnie Brown
-Spindles - Thanks to Mike Walker
-Coils - Thanks to anonymous vendor
-Tubes and flaps - Thanks to anonymous vendor
-Starter Bendix - Thanks to Donnie Brown
-Aluminum Cam gear - Thanks to Dan McEachern
-Oil Slingers - Thanks to Dan McEachern
-Speedster seats - Thanks to Dennis Plank
-A pair of big headlights (late model electric stock ones are good) from a similar era car- Thanks to Mike Walker (though another pair would be good)
-A few older taillights (don't have to be T but need to be electric)
-2 useable 21" wire wheels to use as spares - Thanks to Donnie Brown (If you'd still like to contribute them)
-A wire wheel spare tire mount
-Old useable Strombergs or other old school performance carbs
-A windshield that isn't nice enough to use on a car but can be cut down and used on a speedster (preferably 26-27 profile bottom)
-A pair of Rocky Mountain brakes or other accessory brakes in useable condition
-Horn
-Any old aviation pieces that could be sacrificed/used on the car
-High compression head
-Performance cam
-Distributor conversion
-12 volt alternator - Mike Bender let me know he has a good 12 volt generator
-Old leather belts, old scraps of canvas, burlap, leather, etc
-Warford Transmission - Thanks to Robert Brough
-Spare rear axle and driveshaft - Thanks to Robert Brough
-Transportation - Thanks to Freighter Jim, Bill Everett, and Seth

James

(Message edited by vwbusman66 on August 06, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 05:10 pm:

Classifieds for windshield frames
Just posted today
Cheap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender Tulsa Oklahoma on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

James you need to call me ASAP I lost your number
Think we have a High compression head.
May have a cam to use.
Need to talk about a few things.

Mike

918 260 2525

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 10:15 am:

I don't think anyone has mentioned front wheel bearings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Friday, October 07, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

I know its been a little while, but I'm going to check in with Mike tomorrow to see how things are coming along.
I hope everyone is well, and to those in the hurricane area- that you are staying safe!
I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and is able to spend a little time driving or working on their T.
James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 10:05 am:

If you need some body advice let me know. This is what Im working on right now (collecting pieces and planning). Its a long distance racer/speedster. The rear seats and fuel tank will be removeable and able to be replaced with a single fuel tank and run as a spedster as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Mike, I left you a message this morning.
Ill try again tomorrow.

Chadwick- Ive done something similar with sketching it up in CAD.
I like the idea of the removable tank and seats, too!
James

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, October 08, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

For quick reference what the car looks like with the swap as mentioned . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keller on Thursday, October 13, 2016 - 08:42 am:

Got a chance to talk to Mike on Sunday. He let me know what the current status of the project was and was glad to hear that I was still interested. I'm really looking forward to putting a lawn chair on this thing and driving it around my house until I get a body on it. Its been a while since I haven't had to make my own engine noises.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration