They are still out there - this one won't last

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: They are still out there - this one won't last
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

Just got this one from Orange County Model T Club news letter. I hope the fellow with the Corvair reads this one and gets it.

Slow Frank

26 T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:07 pm:

Just too far away but there are plenty of buyers in CA.
I paid more for an incomplete car without a Ruckstell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:08 pm:

Frank, that's a good looking T for the money for sure, but there is a thread where he has been donated parts and services to get his speedster project started.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:14 pm:

thanks Gary but he could get this one and trade the donated parts to get anything this one needs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

Guaranteed...the coupe is far less headaches than the Corvair. Experience speaking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:41 pm:

Fabulous deal. $2500 worth of Ruckstell, wheels, and bumpers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 05:54 pm:

Dang. Linden is only about 45 minutes from where I am. Very tempting, $4,000 and a divorce. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 07:45 pm:

If I weren't so completely broke? I would be VERY tempted! And I certainly do not need a second coupe.
Nice car and you aren't likely to find anything better for the price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 08:50 pm:

It's probably already sold.
If it isn't it SHOULD be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 09:00 pm:

That's what you call cheap fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

Wow! Is the ad from 1975 Frank?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:23 pm:

The car has been sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 10:36 pm:

Mark you buy it ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

No. I wish I did. The owners wife said she had many inquiries and wished she had asked more for the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 02:08 am:

I hope the buyer appreciates the fantastic deal he got and enjoys the car for awhile. Maybe even a long while. There have been many times in my life when I would have really liked a good deal like that. I paid nearly twice that for my '24 coupe, and was glad to get it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

Mark I was the buyer of the coupe talked about in previous posts. Although it seemed like a super deal I was very disappointed to get it home and during my inspection discovered it had less than a half tank of gas. Buyer Beware!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 06:11 pm:

Cars are never as good in person as they appear in photos! :-)
Still looks like a great deal on a car that should be appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

Larry,

Unbelievable. I bet what was left wasn't even original.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Reed on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

Wayne this one was better than photos. The sellers were super nice and as an added bonus I found out the car had belonged to her dad who happened to be an old car friend of mine years ago. I feel honored to be the new custodian. It was everything expected and more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

Congratulations, Larry! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration