Ocean Shores Washington

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ocean Shores Washington
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 12:42 pm:

My niece insisted on using my beat up old 1915 pick up for her wedding instead of my 1927 Touring which is a nice car and has been used in several weddings. The following is a picture of the Bride and then another of the pick up the following day running up and down the ocean beach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

One more of the "merged" Phillips Family Boys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 02:07 pm:

Hi John,

Ayuh, never argue with the bride. If it is going to make her happy you just respond "Yes ma'am". Nice looking touring in your profile. I hope that everyone enjoyed the day. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 02:08 pm:

Simply, COOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 01:39 am:

Thanks Bill. The Touring is the car most often chosen even though it's a "20 footer".

:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration