Old Photo - Toddler Posing On The Back Bed Of A Ford Delivery Van

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Toddler Posing On The Back Bed Of A Ford Delivery Van
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 08:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

I think that is a Chevrolet.

Note the fenders, the headlight mounting, truss under rear axle, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 08:16 pm:

Sharp Eye as always Erik! Note to self - take time to smell the roses, BEFORE posting. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

That's OK Jay. It's a neat photo, even if it is a Chevy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 08:53 pm:

So that's how babies were delivered back then...in the back of a "Delivery Van" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 08:26 am:

OMG Dennis, you crack me up! Wish I had that kind of quick wit. And Jay, I'd have never known the difference either!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration