Hauling from TN. to Mich.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Hauling from TN. to Mich.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, August 05, 2016 - 02:21 pm:

Going to Michigan OCF in Sept. Anyone need parts hauled from TN. Area to Mich?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 06:24 pm:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 09:30 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

Hey Jim. I wasn't looking to get into the hauling business was just trying to help someone out. Sure been enough people have helped me. Didn't want you to think I was stepping in you stew.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 04:19 pm:

Richard pretty sure he was moving your message to the top of the thread so people would see it. Bump is just a way of moving the thread to the top of the list. In fact you could put anything in on a new entry to the thread and it would move it to the top of the list. Bump is just something that most folks do to move it again to the top.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

John,

Yes Indeedy ....

We all need to help each other out.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 06:30 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 07:49 am:

I knew that. I wasn't looking to make anything. Been a lot of nice people helped me out on this forum and was just looking to return the favor. I sure wasn't picking on Jim. If it wasn't for the good folks like KGB and more I'd still be looking at my non running T in the shop. Thanks to y'all. You know who you are.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration