Any Model T People in Bucharest, Romania?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Any Model T People in Bucharest, Romania?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 02:25 am:

Traveling soon and wonder if there are any Model T people in Bucharest, Romania, or Budapest, Hungary?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 05:53 am:

That would surprise me, but you never know?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 10:44 am:

Ask Trent Boggess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 11:16 am:

If you are driving from Budapest to Bucharest you can stop in Mako, Hungary. This is Joe Galamb's home town and in the local museum they have a room dedicated to Joe. They also have a bust of both Joe and Joseph Pulitzer in the town square across from the fountain. The name of the museum is, József Attila Városi Könyvtár és Múzeum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 01:17 pm:

The last time I was in Budapest I saw two model T's for sale on an empty lot in the most unusual hidden location. I spoke with someone in Cluj ( Kolozsvar ) Romania about model T's one time. I emailed with a British gentleman in Szekesfehervar Hungary several years ago when he was on the model T website when he was looking for parts to complete his model T. It is a great feeling to know that there are model T's everywhere in the world, the great big model T family we all belong to and enjoy. Frank Seress

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

Bruce, I sent you a PM. Sometimes it goes to the email spam folder, check it. Frank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration