A Rube Goldberg Moment - If A "Ford" Used All Accessories !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A Rube Goldberg Moment - If A "Ford" Used All Accessories !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 10:09 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

i want one, looks kind of like my old indian.!!!!!!!!!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 12:19 pm:

I love it. I want a poster for the wall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 06:23 pm:

Actually it looks more like an Al Crumb drawing than Rube Goldberg.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andria Myers----------Long Beach, CA on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Thanks Jay - now I've got a checklist to follow!!
But I will add: steering column flashlight holder, running board tire pump, and a picnic case.

Great drawing :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 10:52 pm:

Needs a Reverse Pedal Extension

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 10:56 pm:

LOL.
It reminds me of the -'HOMER MOBILE'.

Grand Pa's HOMER MOBILE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

R.Crumb Martynn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 01:14 am:

Yeah, looks like one of his...I knew his name was Crumb...it's the first names I'm never sure of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 06:31 am:

Looks pretty bare compared with my 2014 Mercedes Benz C Class.
(What use IS the 'Command' system??)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration