Old Photo - Brass Era - Flowers For His Gal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Brass Era - Flowers For His Gal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Rare photo of a '12 Topedo. Nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 07:38 am:

Hmmm, Flowers, A remote place in the woods, I have a feeling this guy is up to something!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 10:16 am:

Looks like a Wedding Ring on her finger. Hopefully he is her Husband and he is gracious enough to let her learn to drive his new T out in the country side!!! Will is probably correct also, he's up to no good! BUT who took the photo???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

Is there room in a Runabout to be "up to something"? Not that I've seen. The Touring however, has a well established reputation.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 01:37 am:

I knew several old guys when I was a kid whose first names were Ford.....hmmm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 07:01 am:

She was just doing some marketing...I think he is a vegetable salesmen at the just opened drive in supermarket and is offering her some cauliflower and he has lettuce in his other hand :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration