Second post on fan

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Second post on fan
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 06:44 pm:

I searched a lot of pictures but didn't find a good view, but, I do see that there are short fan hubs/pulleys, mine is 3 1/4 in. overall, but shorter will not line up with the crank pulley, or do I need a different crank pulley too ! Ok, I gotta knock off for now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 10:36 am:

Thomas,

The longer fan pulleys only bring the fan closer to the radiator, (for use with the 26 or 27 thin core radiators). Whether it's the long or short style, the pulley is still in the same place. Only the fan location changes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 11:12 am:

It would sure help if you'd mention the year of your car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 11:13 am:

His profile says he's got a 25 Coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 11:45 am:

Sorry guy's, I was thinking, looking,after my first posting where I mentioned the fan hub on my 1925 T, so I made this second posting, I to hate it when someone ask a question without the year in question, I was so looking to see if the car would move under it's own power this week! I have the new glass coming this week and then I'll order the upholstery, it is finally getting close. I hope no more surprises to come !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration