Paynesville MN Tour, day three.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Paynesville MN Tour, day three.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 09:28 pm:

Finally posting pics of the cars. Great tour, great people and cars. Oh, and the weather has been wonderful.

Don and Mary's Cadillac:

1907 K touring:

1912 T touring:

1907 K touring:

1913 Pierce Arrow roadster (re-badged Ford):

1909 T touring:

1908 S roadster:

1905 F touring

1907 K roadster:

1908 S roadster:

1908 S runabout:

1905 Buick touring:

1904 A:

Two Ford Model A on the tour are not included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 09:44 pm:

Great pics, thanks Rob! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 10:45 pm:

Nice car's and pictures Rob! I like the SS Badger T shirt and i think she is the last of her kind? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 12:43 am:

Nice pics! Thanks Rob!
I felt like a shy/dorky teenager when I walked upon the scene on Saturday morning in Paynesville, surrounded by these unique pieces and "Good mornings" spoken... :-)

It caught me off guard as I didn't really want to interrupt these folks on their morning routine making ready for a short jaunt when one rare fella welcomed me "with arms wide open" metaphorically speaking. :-)
I only opened conversation with just a simple "thank you" for what you do on this forum... :-)

I got a ride in one of coolest cars on this planet!
One of the coolest mornings of my life.

Three K's in one place. Whooda thunk? One of 'em even had a "self commencer" (starter)... :-)
One fella even tried to run me over with his R or S! Nice people with a sense of humor!

I returned home and putzed with my newest T (with renewed vigor!)... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 02:04 am:

Thank you Rob et al for pictures and postings! Looks like my kind of tour. Nice early cars! I know I have seen pictures of that Pierce Ford somewhere before.
Thanks again!
Drive carefully, and do enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 06:24 am:

Great photos. Thanks Rob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 08:55 am:

Rob, great pics of some great cars. Love the steering wheel on the '05 Buick..sure hope it tilts down for driving! Boy you sure can't see behind you in the cars with those tops sitting up so high! Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 09:01 am:

Beautiful, thanks !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 09:04 am:

Rob who? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 09:25 am:

WOW ...

What a stellar collection ... !!!!

Great to see a variety of manufacturer's represented.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 10:57 am:

I wonder what happened to the front doors on that '12?, or at least the right hand one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 02:21 pm:

Seems like "pictures" beat all for a fun post to read (look at) and those are a great set of pictures Rob! Thanks so much for posting! Nice variety, and nothing wrong with posting the various "makes" of cars besides Fords. And for my taste, you could have posted pics of the two Model A's too, as I just like 'em all! Ha,ha,......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Enjoyed looking at the photos Rob. I'm anxious to see all the cars in Kingston Saturday. If I get the chance I'll say hello. You'll know me, I'll be driving the black Ford and probably park along the fence. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 07:18 am:

Thanks for the pictures...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration