Scammers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Scammers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

I advertised here recently, for Budd wire wheel hubs. I had a response from a Edwards Sholar, Edwards Auto Service Mendota Va.

He responded by asking for more information about the hubs I wanted. He said that he had a many different hubs and could fill my needs if I would describe or send him a photo. One of their scams is to steal or use your photos and use them to show parts they do not actually have.

I goggled his company name, no listing or or personal listing but listed under his name was a website listing, "Mr Pin Ball".

This site lists hundreds of scammers listing their email addresses, phone numbers they use, aliases, describing their scams and the different cities they say they are from.

I strongly suggest you go to google get the email address of Mr Pin Ball and save it. It has a wealth of information about scammers.

just sayin.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Sunday, August 07, 2016 - 10:34 pm:

Heavy Sigh.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration