Anyone here from Edmonton,AB.Can. That would like to get together and work on our cars?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone here from Edmonton,AB.Can. That would like to get together and work on our cars?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 12:24 am:

Hello.
As above.
I'm here in Edmonton and would greatly appreciate getting together with someone who is /has the same vehicle interest as myself.
I'm a novice-ON THESE CARS- and 46 years old.
Emailing is better than calling as I only have a land-line.
mpesik@hotmail.com
780-475-0532.

Thank You for reading.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 07:46 am:

Chris Bamford lives in Edmonton. Maybe he will chime in soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Fenrich on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 10:36 am:

I would love to get together as well, if only for the knowledge of T's and socializing with fellow T guys until one of these old cars finds its way into my garage!

I will send you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 11:02 am:

Hi guys. I have Chris's email
The Foothills Model T club has been around for more than 40 years in Calgary. Some Edmonton people belong. We are quite active

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 09:48 pm:

Hi Mike, hello again Ryan, always happy to get together with other T guys to kick tires etc. I'll be out of town 'till Thursday but we can always e-mail. chrisjbamford@hotmail.com

The Foothills Model T Club is a great bunch of guys and well worth joining for the few bucks it costs.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration