Swap meet commerce ga T and A parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Swap meet commerce ga T and A parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, August 08, 2016 - 11:10 pm:

Found a exhaust packing wrench for $10. In really clean shape it was 3z--- part # at the Commerce ga drags strip swap meet last weekend and a set of nice original roadster rear fenders for $250 (really). I have been looking for nice fenders for 7 years. Lots of Chevy race car and ford race stuff there but a huge amount of 40s 50s 60s parts and lots of signs. Signs were very reasonable and I don't mean the Pickers price very decent. You model A guys will be jealous but I bought a 5 used blasted working 28 ford script shocks for my 28 sport coupe that I am gathering nice parts for when I retire. Oh yes $40.00 for the 5shocks. I couldn't pay fast enough😂 all this to say if you live close enough look on line it's the first Saturday each month until November. I live three hours away and it was worth it just to see what might be there. Not a Moultrie ga but worth checking out if your close. Also there is the annual Tucker ga model A Swap and very small show. Fair parts at a little more than I here of others paying in other areas but it's the model A swaps meets only 2 hours from the Chattanooga area, that I know of. Would like to here of others 2-3 hours from the Chattanooga Tn. If anyone knows of A or T swap meets within a few hours drive let me know. Thanks in advance Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 05:34 am:

Tim: Ardmore TN this Sat 8/13/16. It is mostly a rod show/swap meet, but I am taking trailer load of T stuff. Of course, everyday is a T or A swap meet at my place. Dan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration