Anyone know Ron Rigby from Calgary?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Anyone know Ron Rigby from Calgary?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 12:00 am:

I purchased the Speedster from him.
Very nice Man.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 12:48 am:

Yup, great guy, awesome speedster, sorry to see it going north.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 01:11 am:

Not that North.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 01:45 am:

Mike
If you want some information, I did some work on the A crank in it. Hope you join the Foothils T club

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 02:22 am:

Really?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 11:23 pm:

Thank You All.
I remember Ron talking about you Les.

It was a very nice afternoon I spent with him.
I will bother you Fellas as soon as the time is right.
Going through a few things....

Best.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 12:56 am:

I still cannot understand how he and his Wife fit in the Speedster.
Somebody was de-boned for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 12:59 am:

....and Les Schubert, I will call you soon.
Thank YOU.
Mike.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration