Ford - the little man's car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ford - the little man's car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 04:04 pm:

But the Centerdoor didn't seem large enough for his big gal? :-)

Vv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 04:16 pm:

Don't forget to water it daily…..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 04:21 pm:

He was a wee man with a wee car and she had a big heart and a great personality

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 04:35 pm:

That is a matter of perspective!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

It's not over until the fat lady sings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 08:27 pm:

I think she is just standing on a hill, this side of the car.
Either that or she is a BIG lady.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

Some guys have a thing for larger women.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

The car and the man are 60 or 70 feet from the camera, but the lady is not only standing on a hill, but she's probably only about 15 feet from the camera. And on a breezy day with the dress she is wearing, it's hard to tell, but I'm betting that by today's standards, she's really not all that heavy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Victor Bloxsome on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 08:42 pm:

To the tune of 'The Railroad runs through the Middle of my House ;
"The creek it runs through the bottom of my house ................."

Victor .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 09:53 pm:

Reminds me of my X wife-A Sasquatch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:00 pm:

Oh man, that could be a helluva thing to say about Sasquatch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:03 pm:

lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

I'm thinking you wouldn't complain on a cold winter night?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

She definitely looms large. Wouldn't want her looking over my shoulder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 10:56 pm:

This is a famous shot of Andre the Giant in drag.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration