What year Model T?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What year Model T?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BILLY SIMPSON on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

Can someone tell me the year of this Model T? My grandfather is driving and my father is on the running board. My father was born in 1909, so my best guess is that the picture was taken in about 1914 or 1915. How do you like the windshield repair?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 06:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 06:09 pm:

Looks like a '13. The windshield folds out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Also no "bills" on the fenders.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 11:30 am:

From that photo, it appears the left hand fender has the '13 style bill. Can't tell on the right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 01:25 pm:

There are no bills on 1914 fenders either. The car is a '13 or an early '14. The forward folding windshield was used through about August 1913, well into the 1914 model year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration