1926/27 Fordoor Upholstery Help!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1926/27 Fordoor Upholstery Help!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Tuesday, August 09, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

Did something bonehead. Had the upholstered passenger door panel off to work on the the window regulator. The grand daughters came over so we had to go for a ride. Best I can tell is I left the panel on the roof of the car and you know the rest. The car is pretty much all original including the upholstery. I'm looking for someone who may have reupholstered their car or getting ready to who would part with the original passenger door panel. Yes the glass is cracked. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 03:36 pm:

Anyone? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 04:01 pm:

Don Booth is the only one I can think of that may have something for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 04:16 pm:

Joe, i just went thru my piles. I do have a Fordor door panel for the drivers side. It is gray and white strips. It is also rather ragged out. I don't have any panels with the red stripes. Sorry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Calvin Watts on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

I'll look tomorrow afternoon. I have a box of Fordor upholstery.
Calvin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 09:25 pm:

Dan, I'll wait and see what Calvin may have. If he can't help I'll be interested in yours. I am looking for the passenger side though. Thanks everyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 05:18 am:

Joe, the panel I have is the drivers side which locates the hole for the window crank far right of the window crank on the passenger side. Just so you know...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 05:38 am:

Retrace the route driven on a bike and look carefully in the ditches at the sharp corners - might still be possible to find?
Steve Jelf didn't get his lost tire until the farmer had harvested the field..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 09:40 am:

Dan, I may have to make do with what I can. I'll come up with an "original" story about the extra hole. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:04 am:

DON....DON....DON...^^^ :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:12 am:

DON...DON...DON, got it my bad, old fingers, small keyboard. Thanks for all the help. Also my way of getting the post back to the top

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:09 pm:

Joe, even if you find it; someone may have run over it, but if I were you, I'd retrace my trip by walking if I had to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Calvin Watts on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:39 pm:

Joe I kept thinking I had forgot something when I got home and couldn't remember what it was. Logged on here and then I remembered I was going to check on that door panel for you. I'll make sure I look tomorow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 08:39 am:

Thanks Calvin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Calvin Watts on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Joe did you get my message? Can't upload pictures from my phone. What's your email and I'll send pictures of door panels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

Calvin sent you my email address via a private message. Thanks, Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 07:47 am:

Calvin, I seem to be having issues sending you my email address via a "private message". See below. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 08:33 pm:

Still looking, got close but no cigar, anyone? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Andulics on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 - 10:12 am:

Still looking. Thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration