Value of '11-'12 hogshead

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Value of '11-'12 hogshead
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 02:22 pm:

I'm trying to help a friend determine the value of an early aluminum hogshead, it does not have the gussets around the flywheel area and looks to be in nice shape. The bolt holes are in good shape and I don't see any cracks. Bruce's book identifies it as '11 to early '14. Any ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 02:42 pm:

If it were mine and had no pedals, I'd ask $125 to $150. If it had a decent set of lettered pedals, I'd ask $200 to $250, depending on condition.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

How wallowed out are the shaft holes? I may be interested. Where is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

Richard G. it's empty so I will advise him.

Richard Moore It's located in Templeton, Ca. I don't know if he would want to ship it. We're pricing his parts for a local swap meet coming up, but I'll ask.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 04:43 pm:

You might not get any takers at a swap meet at those prices. Better luck here on the MTFCA website.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration