CHAIN DRIVEN 1920 MODEL T RALSTON HAS HARD RUBBER TIRES FOR THE STREET

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: CHAIN DRIVEN 1920 MODEL T RALSTON HAS HARD RUBBER TIRES FOR THE STREET
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brett Hankins on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 04:09 pm:

Ive got a 1920 Model T with a chain drive rear made by ralston. Its extremely rare and Im wondering what you guys feel its worth. Just trying to have a fair value. Ive got a thread open in the classifieds w pictures and more description. But in short its in extremely nice shape, may all be original or have had some restoration done years ago. But its got an additional McCree 2 speed differential with high and low gear(and it still has normal top speed)additional big brakes in the drive mech drums, all steel original cowl, firewall, hood, fenders, radiator, ect. ALL in absolutely EXCELLENT shape!! Everything works and it runs and drives! Your input is greatly appreciated, and my goal is to get it sold to someone who will love it and share it and its story. It was run on the docs in San Fransisco upto the hotels on Knob Hill. It was later bought by Glenn Bell(yes, as in the owner of the taco Bell chains!!) and then auctioned off in an unfortuneate business deal of his that went south. Many of his collection cars were sold off including this one. Its got history, extreme rarity, and condition!! ya know I dont know what else a collector could be looking for. Thanks in advance for your input/help. Feel free to contact me anytime, Brett

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration