Another Satisfied Customer.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Another Satisfied Customer.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber- Vancouver WA. on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 04:45 pm:

I was at the point in my rebuild where I needed to address my coils. They did work, but were in questionable condition overall. So, rather then attempt to do a full restoration on these myself, I decided to send them off to Ron Patterson. When I talked to Ron on the phone I explained that two of the coils were the late "rolled" Ford Script examples, and it would be nice if I could end up with a matched set. It so happened he had four excellent late script cores sitting in his shop, so I ended up sending the two that I had and had him rebuild the other four. Now I have six matching coils, including two for backup.

I put four of the coils in the coil box and started the T... What a difference!! It's nice to know that we have some really good guys that offer a much needed service in this hobby.Thank you Ron for going the extra mile.

Charles

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration