Stevens Automotive Specialties

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Stevens Automotive Specialties
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 - 11:39 pm:

I came across this little can full of short cotter keys Monday and wanted to share it with you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 12:52 am:

Neat!
Thank you Herb.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 06:22 am:

Nice little can...and since you want to share it with us I'll take six cotter keys please. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 04:56 pm:

I'd rather have the can. Much harder to find now days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 10:24 pm:

The cotter keys are short little fat ones. There is an assortment in the can.

Herb

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration