A Moment In Time reslivering

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A Moment In Time reslivering
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 04:04 pm:

Does anyone know what happened to the lady who runs the mirror re-silvering shop known as "A Moment In Time"? I sent her my gas headlamp mirrors for re-silvering about a month ago and have not heard from her since. I've been calling the number from her business card, but there is no answering machine and it just keeps ringing. I've even sent her a letter asking her to please contact me ASAP, but nothing yet. I was really hoping to have them back before the OCF, which has the annual gas light parade, but now I'm getting worried. Can anyone tell me what happened to her?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration