25/26 coupe cab

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 25/26 coupe cab
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 06:11 pm:

i looking at a 25 and a 26 "T" coupe only seen pictures of the 26 anyone know if one has a bigger cab for inside room thanks mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 06:23 pm:

If you are tall, consider moving the seat back by removing/ reducing the size of the package tray. I knew a short guy who moved the seat ahead. His kids would stand up in the package tray area (removed of course) and play in the trunk as they saw fit. He was maybe all of 5' 6". His was a '27. I have a '26 "field car" coupe (Canadian) unrestored you can have for $1,500.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 06:43 pm:

hi les send me a picture we will see mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

Mike
I'm back home Sunday
Saturday night at the T races in Drumheller!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration