Contact Information for Mark Romano

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Contact Information for Mark Romano
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Thursday, August 11, 2016 - 07:35 pm:

Does anyone have contact information for Mark Romano in Elizaville,NY

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 01:13 pm:

bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 01:28 pm:

From a public records search that anyone can do:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 02:18 pm:

Never met him but he brings ts to hemmings in Bennington vt cruise ins. He also built a cool speedster with four wheel hydraulic brakes. Hemmings did a feature on it. This car is the reason I settled on building a speedster as my forever car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 02:51 pm:

Dave,
That is the phone Number I had but it is now disconnected!

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 04:28 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Thursday, August 18, 2016 - 02:45 pm:

Bump

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration