Carbon Brush

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Carbon Brush
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 06:54 pm:

How fast does your carbon brush wear? What kind of time frame are we talking?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 07:58 pm:

Going through two or three a year is easy to do. Always keep one of your short ones in your car just in case you get forgetful and wind up with one that is worn down to nothing. You will know you are there when the performance of the engine starts to drop off. This is all worth it for the way this timer makes the car run. And while I'm here, Tony Wiltshire if you're reading this, I could use a few more brushes if I can find you at the OCF.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration