Heads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Heads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phillip Maurici on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 08:52 pm:

What year did Model T's change from low head to High head?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 08:54 pm:

Some time during the 1917 model year, pretty early, perhaps calendar year 1916.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phillip Maurici on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

I have a January 1917 T that had low head. I had to change to longer head bolts to install a Prus Head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 07:59 pm:

i have a head that has 7-1-17, cast like a triangle, 1 being the top, 7 lower left, 17 lower right. so, is that jan 7th, or july 1st?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

Doesn't anyone read our very own Encyclopedia on this website?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 08:10 pm:

I am 71 years old so I only have one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

laydon, sorry but no. i seldom research correctly, i guess. i read the forum to hear guys like you that know darn near everything off the top of your head. thanks for all your input, i always learn something from your posts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

Ha
Much of the time I have scorned for following the advice printed in the manual or even the MTFCA transmission guide.

New techniques are still evolving!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration