Very awesome screen printer of Model T shirts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Very awesome screen printer of Model T shirts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

Since I own a Canadian car, I am frequently searching eBay for Canadian parts, particularly the elusive ring jack. In my search I stumbled across this t-shirt:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/ford-canada-car-vintage-truck-built-tough-universal-model-t-touring-t-shirt-/261423590295?nav=SEARCH

I emailed the lender and ask them if

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Friday, August 12, 2016 - 09:09 pm:

Part of my message was cut off...continuing on..

I asked the vendor if they could custom make a shirt for me and this is what we came up with

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

Ford didn't use the Ford Oval branding until the Model A Ford!!

Regards, John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 12:35 am:

That might depend John, on what part of the world, according to the history of the Ford logo, the oval one dates back to 1907 for Great Britain. Henry supported the idea in 1911 for the combination of script and oval for all Fords sold in Great Britain.

That T shirt does say Canada.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. South Coast. NSW. OZ on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 06:28 am:

And then there's this...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 10:25 am:

I had a neat T-shirt made up with a picture of Pete, my '12 Comm. Roadster P/U on it,accompanied by script that said "For the Love of Pete", only cost $11 plus moderate shipping. Very happy with it. Wonder if they could do something like this...I'll have to ask them. It was Vistaprint. Did it all online.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration