What a nice CLUB this is.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What a nice CLUB this is.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

Last Thursday evening at the Long Beach Model T Club monthly meeting I met a new T owner who needed help. His dad had restored a Runabout and after his dad's death his dad's brother got a hold of it and ten years later on passed it on to Mike Arnds and his wife Barbara. They got it home and actually got it to run even though some of the wiring for the magneto had been disconnected. They also didn't know how to drive it.

I told them that I would get them a wiring diagram and get someone to assist with driving lessons. Little did I know that in two days it would be fixed and he would drive it.

Thanks to Bob Codeglia for the wiring diagrams, Steve Jelf, George Clipner, and Martynn Vowell . . . . the wiring is fixed and he drove it. Hey it's only Saturday, Thank you all, it's a truly wonderful Club and we have a new member. Slow Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 05:56 pm:

For being a "slow Frank" you seem to work pretty fast.....old habits are hard to break, eh?

(SUre, maybe others did the work, but the rolling ball apparently began with you :-) )

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration