Roll out. Finally.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Roll out. Finally.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

After four years of a couple hours here a few there, I finally Got-er Done.

The start.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 06:58 pm:

Very nice! I take it you've decided not to install splash aprons?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:01 pm:

I approve of your rear fenders :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:05 pm:

Better photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

Maybe later on the aprons when I locate the one I'm missing. Same with running board for driver's side. Look close under the spare. Its a wooden stand in. Or on. BTW It's a '24.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Whaley, Caledon Ontario Canada on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:18 pm:

Very nice! I loike the back fenders too! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:29 pm:

Thanks Ed. I got the Maple wood I used for the body as scrap from a business in Grayling several years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:33 pm:

Outstanding Gary. Looks Great! And isn't it nice to be at this point with it?
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 07:54 pm:

Gary,

Looks great! And the weather should be cool enough to make going for a drive really nice there in Michigan.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

sweet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 08:35 pm:

Looks great! Your 4 years and a couple of hours reminds me of a never-went-to-high-school engineering tech I worked with years ago. When the "real" engineers couldn't figure it out they'd let Pete look at it. He usually found the problem. One time a customer asked him..."Pete? How long did it take you to figure that out?" Pete said, "Sir, 30 years and 30 minutes."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

Like!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

Sweet !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 09:07 pm:

Very nice Hack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Very impressive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 09:47 pm:

How did you build your roof? I like the shape of it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 10:48 pm:

Thanks everyone for the compliments.
Ed, I'll get some pictures of the roof tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 08:24 pm:

Ed, A couple pictures of the roof. I joined two pieces to get the curve for the sides. You can see the joint. I used 2" slats made from wood underlayment so I could get the compound curve for the roof.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 12:31 am:

Very nice! Thanks for posting.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration