Craigslist Model T want ad of the year

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Craigslist Model T want ad of the year
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

Read the whole thing:

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/wan/5730567404.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 09:53 pm:

Almost sounds like a scam, or else the guy has scrambled brains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

Sounds like a rat-rodder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 10:05 pm:

a rat-rodder with loose bowels…..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

LOL.
Perhaps the fella was distracted many many times over?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 10:09 pm:

A rat with a hot rod that has not got ahold of my version of rat poison, cornmeal and cement mix. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 10:28 pm:

Heres a perfect car for him :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 10:38 pm:

LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia, St. Louis, MO. on Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 10:49 pm:

Sounds and reads pretty typical of the craigslist posters with a public school education, at least here in St. Louis anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach, CA on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 12:41 am:

I would cut him some slack. It sounds like he wants to make a sculpture and doesn't want to ruin good stuff. Below is a piece of sculpture made out of scrap. People pay good money for this kind of art. He just didn't know how to phrase his ad.

yard art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 12:54 am:

The reason I posted it has nothing to do with junk parts, rat rods or garden sculptures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 12:54 am:

You can only appreciate this through a painting of eyes of Picasso.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 12:57 am:

Great Art! ?
Mental art.
I could draw/paint this when i was 8 and anebriated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 01:06 am:

Oh yeah, remember those wonderful times when, as a young child of eight, one would become inebriated and create artwork with nothing more than a crayon and a blank wall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 10:20 am:

He lives in Minneapolis so there might have been a beer influence.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 11:54 am:

Nothing to do with drinking.

Ed in California gets it.

The guy is looking for an aftermarket toilet paper holder.

If that is literally what he wants, that's a new one on me (unless he's looking for an oil filter).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration