T Speedster Body Dimensions (Hellcat Design??)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: T Speedster Body Dimensions (Hellcat Design??)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Helenbrook on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 10:07 am:

I am looking to find the dimensions of the wood floor and body as is similarly found in the link below so that I can actually see the dimensions.

http://www.nwvs.org/Technical/MTFCA/Articles/2504HellCat.pdf

Has anyone been able to find this original article and/or the dimensions of a good speedster body? Right now I am in the mock up stage of my 1913 speedster build and cannot get any set details on the dimensions similar to that of the Rootlieb kit that is available. I am avoiding getting the kit because I am planning to do something a little differently with the cowl, hood, and tank. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Sumner lapeer mi on Sunday, August 14, 2016 - 01:20 pm:

That article was in issue 25-4 page 38 of the Vintage Ford magazine. ( Nov.-Dec. 1990). Les

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration