Who else from California will be attending the 39th Texas T Party?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Who else from California will be attending the 39th Texas T Party?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 12:43 am:

We are planning on bringing our 13 Touring. Hope I don't join the broken crankshaft group running original cranks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 01:52 am:

Just remember to buy gas before you go!!
:-)
BTW, Linda's car now has new front bumper and all the under plastic stuff!! Of course, my insurance rates will probably go up next year!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 10:11 am:

Howdy Les et al,
This will be my second consecutive year to miss the T Party due to a music gig in Fredericksburg, TX. So, to rectify this disappointment, I've announced a 'retirement' from my dance orchestra that I've enjoyed for the last 37 years - effective after Wurstfest in November. Stephenville TX will be a wonderful tour !! Wish I could join ya'll...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 01:29 pm:

Good news George, thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 04:32 pm:

George,
I'm looking forward to the tour. Hope the weather is better than the last HCCA tour we attended in Kerrville TX two years ago. On that tour we had rain, sleet, Fog and the temp. never got above 32 Deg. F except on the last day. Don't think a radiator or water pump was necessary. We toured to Fredericksburg, visted a wonderful Museum there. Seen many neat things but too cold to enjoy the outdoors.

Les

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration