OT - More New London to New Brighton, the Kingston MN stop

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - More New London to New Brighton, the Kingston MN stop
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 04:48 pm:

My co-pilot Mike from England took this video:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtgdv7fuzxq6u19/Video%20Aug%2015%2C%202%2054%2017%20PM.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Severn - SE Texas on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 05:57 pm:

Great Video.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 05:58 pm:

Wow, great video, I had no idea there were so many cars on that tour!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

I agree, great video!!! Thanks, Rob and Mike!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 06:25 pm:

Very cool !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 06:39 pm:

Great video! Looks like Mike is going to give Mr. Jelf a run for his money on video postings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 07:24 pm:

Makes me want a big brass monster to join in.
Great video.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Truly a great video. Thank you!

Now, I watched him walk through with that camera on a stick and wondered why he would walk through all those great old cars taking a "selfie" and not necessarily watching where he was going. Now it seems to make a little more sense. :-)

When will the video from the drone be showing up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 08:06 pm:

And not a Pokemon in sight! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Once again the 6-40 is a pilot car!! Drop the fenders and running boards then let her out Frank!! Good on ya!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 12:19 am:

Thanks guys. Michael, I don't know who was flying the drone. It would be a great way to see the progressing on the road to have a drone video during a tour.

The next stop was Buffalo, MN. Just outside Buffalo is a little joint where many of us have stopped for the last five years for a glass of cheer (old cars aren't the only ones who need occasional "lube").

This year, about twenty cars stopped.

We were there first:

A few pics showing several cars in the background, and the three KS in front:

Only problem was, we were no longer in the lead after the unofficial stop........ But we soon caught up with everyone else.

Mike took this one of me. Needless to say, I was having a "big time."

(Message edited by Rob on August 16, 2016)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration