My 24 TT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My 24 TT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 07:03 pm:

Thought I would post a picture of "Stanley" out standing in his field. Granddaughter picked the name and it sort of stuck.24 TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 07:04 pm:

Nice! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 07:56 pm:

I like it! Suitable name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 08:21 pm:

I see a widening field of TT racers for the Montana 500 !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

Do we have our own rules? I suppose if two show up a race could break out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 09:35 pm:

I'll take a nap while the TTs race.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 10:07 pm:

David,
You probably won't miss the finish! :-)

Steve,
Neat truck!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

Sort of like the 'Slow Race' on the old Harleys? It was fun to watch the skill and comedy of attempting a 50 or 100 yard start to finish without any feet touching the ground. Last guy across the line wins!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Monday, August 15, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

Oh yeah, If you fall over... you lose!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 12:42 am:

Henry,
That was my plan!
David, if you knock over everyone around you when you go over, you REALLY lose!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 01:34 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/563331.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration