Fit of repro '14 rear fenders?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Fit of repro '14 rear fenders?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 12:41 pm:

A friend of mine looked at a '14 on display; it's a very amateurish job with things like a piano hinge between the windshields and one hinge on upside down,so you can't fold the windshield anyways--BUT what he noted was the terrible fit of the rear fender aprons. This is likely and older restoration (although that IS an assumption). Are the modern repro back fenders fitting well now?
I promised him I'd "ask around." He'd really rather find some originals to work out (he's very good at body work, when he finishes splicing a fender together, you can't see the splice even from underneath).

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration