OT- Only watch this if you are in the mood to be entertained

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT- Only watch this if you are in the mood to be entertained
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 11:40 pm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ9gs-5lRKc

Might be good for a slow night on the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 - 11:49 pm:

I didn't want it to end. I wish they would have backed the camera off so it would show the entire "course".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Esik on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 12:01 am:

That was great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke----central TX. on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 12:58 am:

Someone has a whole lot of time on his hands.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 09:39 am:

Without people with time on their hands, there'd be no art. What a dull world that would be! And who would fix up an old car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 09:43 am:

I have nothing BUT time on my hands!! (and grease)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 09:48 am:

If you look at the wood graining on the tilted table it looks like these are individual setups and then edited together. Still very entertaining and clever!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration