Old Photo - Model T Era Street Scene - Perkinsville Vermont

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era Street Scene - Perkinsville Vermont
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 06:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 06:22 pm:

I bet that nice little town would be quite welcoming. :-) Great pic Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 06:47 pm:

Such a simpler time. I want to just take a walk down that street! or shoot the s**t with those guys on the porch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 07:10 pm:

Two buggies with horse, one automobile (can't see enough detail to identify it) across the road from them. Also what is likely another automobile in the shade on the side road.
Sure a big flag hanging beyond the telephone pole! I have one nearly that large. An original 44 star that is at least ten feet on the long side.
Great photo! Thank you again Jay!
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

http://www.instantstreetview.com/@43.371491,-72.516343,38.15h,-1.57p,1.99z

everything is still there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration