Tom Carnagie, Spokane, WA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Tom Carnagie, Spokane, WA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jonathan Bodine on Friday, August 19, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

Today I had the opportunity to drop in on Tom Carnagie at his business, Antique Auto Ranch, in Spokane, WA. Originally I met Tom in 1977 during the Montana 500; although I have seen some of his posts here I had not seen him personally since. I was in Spokane today and decided to visit. It was a wonderful reunion between Model T guys revisiting old memories and stories about Model T friends in common; if Tom enjoyed the visit and Model T talk even half as much as I did then we both had a great day.

Best regards,
Jonathan Bodine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Friday, August 19, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

Jon, I really enjoyed our visit. Thanks for making my day better! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 12:23 am:

Familiarizing yourself with the folks at the Antique Auto Ranch should be
something every T enthusiast experiences. We are blessed in Spokane to
have this terrific hobby asset in our own backyard.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Mullins Spokane Wa. on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 09:54 am:

I second that Burger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 10:29 am:

Bill, you are a big asset down there too. So many of you regular Tuesday evening attendees
are always available to help, offer diagnosis opinions, or get in there and show the noobie how
it is done. I think you all personally for all the help you've given me in getting up to speed (not
that I am even close to on par) and I often wonder at the posts to this site, thinking abut how
isolated many T people are and conversely, how damned lucky we Spokanistaners are to have
the Ranch right here at easy reach, .... "easy reach" being especially defined by the range and
speed of a TT with low gears ! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration