Model T time donated

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T time donated
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Adkisson on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 10:08 am:

Tonight I am donating 1 hour of time in an auction for Contented Critters. This is a first for me, hoping it goes for a bunch. I will travel up to 50 miles from the auction site to give rides in my 1915 Brass Roadster for an hour. Time/date to be arranged. I also may combine another offer by a professional photographer to do an one hour photo shoot.
I did put some restrictions on roads and daytime to the auction. I am also parking my T outside of the auction site to increase interest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 04:48 pm:

Great way to promote Model T interest..... more later ?????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Adkisson on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 08:56 pm:

The hour tour went for $50 to a young lady interested in old cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 11:22 pm:

Greg: It sounds like you lucked out. I also put up a ride in my Model T for a charity auction. When I arrived to pick up the winners, there were three people, and I don't think any of them were less than 300 lbs. It was all the car could do to get them to the event. I vowed, "never again".

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration