1927 Roadster or Roadster Pickup SHEETMETAL panels needed.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1927 Roadster or Roadster Pickup SHEETMETAL panels needed.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel M. Chapasko on Saturday, August 20, 2016 - 07:25 pm:

I have a 1927 Ford Roadster Pickup and would like to find a pair of body panels that connect behind the doors. There are small panels available for the sides, but I have too much body rust on the top of these panels. Does anyone make or have the entire panels behind the doors? I am not good at forming these panels. I would like to find and buy both complete panels. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 01:47 pm:

I had a set of those panels made by Mower County Customs in Wisconsin a while back. I was happy with their work and he mailed me the panels for me to install. Search the forum, l have posted their website here before.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration