13-14 at the ball game-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 13-14 at the ball game-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 12:22 pm:

Looks like an earlier horn, electric sidelight and what brand are the headlights?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 01:17 pm:

With all the cars lined up around the ball field I wonder how many windshields got broken by a foul ball.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 01:59 pm:

1911-12 john brown mod 19, could be a 12 with a 13 windshild. charley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 07:44 pm:

May be you are right5 Charley.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 09:31 pm:

also the windshield clamp is to close to the glass, it would be for a 12. the horn would be 12 also. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

The photo might be from Payson, Nebraska.
I would guess it is early spring not early fall?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 10:02 pm:

The windshield looks like what is on my 13. Don't understand what looks like a rolled bead on the hood located above the side panel hinge???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 10:05 pm:

Too cool! Wish there was more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, August 22, 2016 - 10:08 am:

Les! i dont see the bead??? charley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration