1st time post ( Model T Go kart tin Lizzie )

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1st time post ( Model T Go kart tin Lizzie )
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 06:06 pm:

Hello, This is my first time posting. Although I do not own a REAL Model T yet. I do have a
Model T Go Kart. Also known as a Tin Lizzie. this one was found in a barn in upstate NY. I did a lot of work to it to make her look the way she does now. I have taken her to many car shows and she sure does get ALOT of attention. Even met a few people who have had or have one still. Hopefully 1 day soon I will have a real Model T. I love the site. Seams like a lot of great people and info out their. Thanks for looking.
Paul

(Message edited by model p on August 21, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 06:16 pm:

How about posting a picture of Tin Lizzie?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 06:48 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 06:53 pm:

Chuck, Here it is. Hope you like it.
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard ( Farm Country NJ ) on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 07:09 pm:

Lizzie

Old Barn Find Tin Lizzie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

Those are neat. I wouldn't fit though. I saw one years ago that had steel fenders, and the front axle looked like a mini-t axle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

That is a neat little car and fun to see. My wife and her sister had one when they were little.
Thanks for sharing yours with us.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Looks really good!!

Thanks for posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Goddard ( Farm Country NJ ) on Monday, August 22, 2016 - 08:07 am:

Thanks Chuck, Rich, And Ed for the response.
I have another one I will try to post pictures of later.
Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 12:32 am:

Those little buggers are sweet!
Oops. Bump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Kiefaber on Monday, August 29, 2016 - 02:18 am:

Wow, an early two lever!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration