Posting pics question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Posting pics question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel brennan on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 08:55 pm:

Hello, this is my first post. Ive been a long time lurker, but now I have a TT rear for sale and I'd like to post it in the classified section. I use an iPad to view the site. I've read the instructions on how to post pics, but it doesn't make much sense to me. I emailed Chris last week but haven't heard back yet.
Any help would be much appreciated
Thank you
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 09:39 pm:

Hey Daniel, get on the App Store on your I-pad and download the app "Simple Resize". When you open the app, hit "photo" and then select the picture you're wanting to post. I set my little size slider on the bottom to 700 x 525. Then just hit "Save" in the top right. This makes a duplicate photo of the one you selected but it's now small enough to post on the forum.

On the forum, go to the button that says "Upload Attachment"

Then hit "Choose File" and select the new photo you just saved from Simple Resize. Then hit "Upload" and it will post a little string of text inside the text box. Hit "preview/post message" if you don't see your photo, don't worry, it will still post to the forum when you finally post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Warren- Huntington, VT on Sunday, August 21, 2016 - 09:46 pm:

With Apple devices it's pretty easy. I just email myself the picture. When you send the email it asks what size to send and it says how large the file size is. I usually pick the "Medium"" size which works perfect every time.

Then I open my email, and download the picture to my desktop (or save to my photos on an apple device) and it is already the correct size.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration