MTFCA member sited SB CA-99 near Stockton?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: MTFCA member sited SB CA-99 near Stockton?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, August 22, 2016 - 11:20 am:

Yesterday afternoon Sun 8/21 saw a light green Excursion pulling a enclosed trailer southbound on 99 with a MTFCA decal on back of trailer. They exited the freeway in the middle of the construction. Just wondering who they are?

I know there is/was a member down in SoCal with that T transport configuration.

Thanks
Kirk near Yosemite west entrance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, August 22, 2016 - 01:30 pm:

Wasn't me Kirk. Garrett and I were just at the East Entrance climbing North Peak.

We did see a Model T Touring sitting at one the towns along the 395.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, August 22, 2016 - 04:59 pm:

Gene remember to lean out your breathing.
Susan and I spent last week at Tahoe.
Tonight will be in Mammoth. Then make our way back to Santa Fe via Zion.

You and garrett take care.

Kirk in Yosemite valley

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration