Our '15 Touring is on Television

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Our '15 Touring is on Television
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Monday, August 22, 2016 - 11:00 pm:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/pgueim/another-period-musical-chairs-at-a-wedding

Last Wednesday night our 1915 T appeared on the Comedy Central show "Another Period" The link above takes you to the scene where the bride & groom drive away in our car. It is actually me driving but through the magic of Hollywood, you can't tell. The car will be in several scenes again this Wednesday night for the season finale. Tune in :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:21 am:

http://www.nbc.com/timeless/video/nbcs-timeless-the-time-has-come/3087581

I also drove our 1924 Studebaker in this clip for the new NBC series "Timeless"
I'm right behind Amelia Earhardt in the ticker tape parade.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:28 am:

Here's what the '24 Studebaker looks like...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Griffin in Brea, CA on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 01:36 am:

Too cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 06:22 am:

Your T is beautiful, but isn't it funny when a Ford is used in a movie or television show where clearly a more expensive car is actually the more accurate choice. Kinda like when people look at antique cars and assume all of them are model Ts.

When I park my T at work (George Eastman Museum) I often notice the garden tours stop to look at it on their rounds. Once I went out to listen to the guide and was amused to hear them explain it was George Eastman's car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 07:49 am:

Geez Mark, why are you driving around in George Eastman's car? The fact he's dead doesn't mean you can just drive around in his car. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 08:05 am:

Too cool Bill! Congrats on the fame. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

The second appearance of our 15 Touring is tonight on Comedy Central. I think the car will show up at the end of the show.
Another Period. 10pm here in the West :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration