Need Sept. trailer parking assistance in the St. Paul area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need Sept. trailer parking assistance in the St. Paul area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Ostergren on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:40 am:

Hi gentlemen (ladies?). I have Model T road trip planned for this September from St. Paul, MN to the east coast and back to St. Paul. I'll be trailering my T from Southern California and am hoping to find a member near the Twin Cities who might have space or know of a space where I would be able to park my pickup and trailer (crew cab long bed truck and 20 ft. trailer) from the 10th of Sept. until sometime during the first week of October. I realize that this is quite short notice. Sorry for that. Any help will be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance. My phone # is (818) 321-5360 an email is planetaryman @ msn.com

Thanks again.
Bryan Ostergren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 01:06 am:

You going through Kansas ??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 11:28 am:

I'm about 75 miles South of St. Paul and have plenty of room to park a truck and trailer if you don't find anything any closer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:21 pm:

Bryon: If you don't find any thing closer I am in Northern Colorado and have all kinds room to park your pickup and trailer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

Bryan,

I am in St Joseph, just west of St Cloud, about an hour up I-94. I would have room.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bryan Ostergren on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 11:46 am:

Hi gentlemen, thank you for you responses. George, I'll probably be going north of you on I-80. Derek and Andy, I'll get in touch with you this evening. Gotta head out the door right now Thanks.

Bryan

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration