Model T house car

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Model T house car
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 08:21 am:

We are looking for a picture of a Model T that had a small house built on the back. I believe several were built and perhaps were used for window advertising. Chasing Classic Cars host Wayne Carini had one on his show once. Any info one this car would be appreciated. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 08:31 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 08:54 am:

Another view, photo at Dearborn MI Ford 100th 2003 celebration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 10:33 am:

Here's another one:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 09:52 pm:

A big thank you to Ed, Dan and Ken.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 10:01 pm:

Jerry, I knew the people who owned this car. They have both passed now, but their son runs the machine shop they had and I could contact him to see if he still has the car or if it has been sold.

In the first picture, the woman in the red shirt and dark jacket is the owners wife, and in the next picture, the guy in the red shirt was the owner. Like I said, they have both passed. Give me a call tomorrow and I'll tell you more about the car, etc.

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration