On the road again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: On the road again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 07:53 pm:

3 days 795.6 miles.
Camping about 35 miles east of Fort Collins Co.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 09:40 pm:

Way to go Dean! You are on the track we discussed. You could head towards Wellington and head up Owl Canyon on your way to Livermore. You go west at The Forks (Livermore) and go up to Red Feather Lakes and Dead Man's Pass or go to Cherokee Park and head over Sand Creek Pass into the high valley of North Park. The Laramie River runs through this huge flat valley. You go through Walden on your way towards Steamboat and westward . Check your Gazetteer as I may be off a little here and there. I can drive there having grown up in the region but it's been a while so directions may be off a bit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 12:10 am:

Dean:
i am in Nunn just east of Wellington,Co. ...if you are here for the weekend the town of Nunn is having their harvest Festival on Sat. and Sunday ...tractor pulls on main street , car show , festival and concessions in the park ...dry land museum will be open and country dance in the evening ...yes my truck will be wearing the longhorn skull ...always an optimist...gene frenchlonghorn

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration