What Are the Dates??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What Are the Dates??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 10:19 pm:

For the Greenfield fall car show?

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 07:11 am:

September 10-11, 2016 see the link at: https://www.thehenryford.org/current-events/calendar/old-car-festival/

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 07:14 am:

And lots more information and photos etc. at the thread: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/660838.html?1472007597

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 11:46 am:

I'll be there but not with my T
A friend has 3 cars entered and two drivers
I'll be sporting a 26 dodge
Hope to meet some of you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Jensen on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 - 04:45 pm:

I am flying to Detroit in just 2 weeks. I am sure that they don't want me bringing a red with black fenders '23 touring car. Will be my first time in Detroit and there is a lot of things thing to see and do the 4 days that I will be there. Hope to meet some of the people from the forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration